- You little Ripper-what you call a short pick pocket
- Well I'll be buggered-reason you give to decline your 6th glass of wine
- Crikey-sound my knees make when I hikey
- Fair Dinkum-explaining the challenged Scrabble word you just used
- On a good wicket-describing your weekend when you have a cold
- Make a proper galah of yourself-stop dressing like a fella
- She'll be apples- what you are when you are a few grapes short of bananas
- Ridge Dige-place you left your car after too much alcohol and sliding off the road.
- Buggerlugs-what the nuts are called that hold an Australian bugs legs on
- Give it a burl-what you do after your car runs into the Ridge Dige, bend over and hurl (burl)
- Bob's yer Uncle-1 step up the evolutionary chain from the "Monkey's Uncle"
- Go like the clappers-what grandma does when she has walking gas
- Ningnong-sound a door bell makes when it has a cold.
- Good Onya-What you say to little Onya when she does well in school
- Rough end of the stick-how you describe a bad proctology visit.
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Australian Day Game at Make it Crafty Entry 2
The fabulous Zoe at Make it Crafty has an Australian Day Game going on and you can have up to 3 entries. I have already submitted my first entry and this will be number 2. You are suppose to make up your own definitions for some Australian Slang words/phrases. Stop over to Make it Crafty, say Hey to Zoe and enter to win $50 voucher to her store!
at 2:22 AM