This is my first honor bestowed by a fellow blogger! Kimberly at Scrap it Girl has picked me to receive this wonderful award! Stop by her blog when you are blurfing (blog surfing) and Pay her a visit! Ok so there are rules to be followed for this award and they are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards
8 Things about me:
- I believe Diet Coke is nectar of the Gods. My children have been instructed that, when I leave this earth and go to the great LSS in the sky, that at minimum a two liter bottle of Diet Coke must be placed in my coffin..it's going to be a long trip.
- I work for a local court where we deal with mostly traffic and misdemeanors. It is very much like that old show Night Court. Don't make me tell you about naked lawn mower guy.
- I try to find humor in most daily things including the stresses. It's how I deal and mostly how I craft :)
- I am a papercraft supply hoarder. I have two year old Cricut cartridges still in factory plastic. This has gotten to the point I don't always know what I have or where it is lol. I said I hoarded, I didn't say I always got around to using them.
- I love animals. I am my cat's staff member and we had hamsters for awhile (the lil fat girls). I have compassion for all animals even the non pet variety. Example: A skunk moved into my garage, friends said get someone to shoot it, I said I don't want to kill it, I just want it to choose to live else where. I still park in the driveway. Which sucks because it is becoming window scraping season.
- I love a bargain, shopping online and free shipping.
- I am bowled over by the generosity and willingness to share tips and talent of so many of the papercrafters in blog land. From free products, to tutorials, to giveaways, to those lovely comments of encouragement. I have learned so much and am totally grateful.
- I am a Challenge Ho. It takes me all day to make a card so I try to get the most of it LOL!
Ok..now I pick 8 people to give this to:
- Danielle at Fun and Mental Changes- Generous with everyone, very encouraging. Such a warm and kind person who has an ongoing feud with Martha Stewart. Pay her a visit!
- Kristel at KAndrew designs- This woman does it all, creates svg files, tutorials, inspirational projects, giveaways. Always responds to questions and never makes you fell silly. From my blog..to hers. Pay her a visit!
- Eulanda at Cards and More Cards . I love her sense of humor and her blog is a great source of inspiration. I love the projects and her style. Plus..she too is staff to a cat :). Pay her a visit!
- Penny Duncan at Penny Duncan Creations- Another oh so generous crafter. She has tons of free SVG files on her blog that can be cut on your cricut. The scalloped corners on my Grumpy Gretchen card are from her. She is sweet, talented and generous with her files and her praise. Pay her a visit!
- Paulette at Create with TLC- She is so generous and talented. I have used many of her sentiments, many are free. She has new things to offer daily. Pay her a visit!
- Iris at Iris's Spot- Iris is ten years old and she runs a challenge blog. That's enough for an award right there! She has lovely projects on display to provide inspiration. Pay her a visit!
- Creative Cowgirls Challenge Blog-Brand new challenge blog, I have entered and received so many kind comments from their team. I plan to visit them often and you should Pay them a visit!
- M.A.G. Challenge by the Page-I have yet to enter the challenge but I am going to! They take a Cricut Cartridge and then pick a page from the booklet that comes with that cartridge, and the challenge is to create a project using only cuts on that page of the booklet. Maybe I will open some of those cartridges. Pay them a visit!