Friday, December 31, 2010

Help Please

Hi guys, I have been asked to make a Sympathy card for a "Grandfather".  I am appealing to the digital artist and digital store owners here, I need an image of an older man from the back. I am more than happy to purchase. I have a design idea in mind but it would require an image of an older man...very little if any hair, from the back so I could place him at the bottom of a stair case.  If anyone knows of an image like this or similar please contact me.  Thanks in advance you guys are awesome :)

2 comments:

  1. There's Jack and Ginger available at Mo's :
    http://digitalpenciltoo.com/index.php/Older-and-Wiser-Seniors.html
    Maybe you can cut Ginger out???? Thats a back scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was also going to post about Mo's images, but Dorcas beat me to it. I think it sounds like it may work!!

    Good Luck! Sympathy cards are always tough, to create.
    Lis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for, taking the time to leave a comment! Big *hugz*
Debra