Monday, November 1, 2010

Blog with Attitude Award


I love the Digi's with Attitude and Grumpy Gretchen! They have an award they give out (ok I signed up for it but..I digress) so to complete the badge requirements I have to list three things that are different about me and separate me from everyone else.  Let's see
1. I try to find humor in everything!
2. I have more time than money and try to concoct my own spinoff of scrap supplies (glue dots, glimmer mist, flourishes etc.) Even if...it takes ALL DAY!
3. I prefer snarky, funny sentiments rather than sappy  heart felt ones :)

Now I am to nominate 5 other people/blogs to get the award.

1.  Janie- GTC Crafty Corner 
2. Danielle-Fun and Mental Changes
3. Marlene-Disguised as a Grown Up
4.Michelle-Caffiene and Stamps (Your stay put bow has saved me LOL)
5. Tamara- Scrapcation Getaway

I would like to thank the above ladies for contributions they have made to my crafty life. Additionally, Marlene and Danielle make me laugh too! Follow the instructions girls there is a prize! Check out all the Grumpy Gretchen's while you are there, follow them and check out the challenges!!

Thanks for reading this!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination!!! I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the award...have a super fabby day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debra...thank you SOOOO much for this! It means a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Congrats on the award! I think you deserve it! your super talented! =D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for, taking the time to leave a comment! Big *hugz*
Debra