Hi everyone! I am slowly trying to work my way back up to one card a week. I got this beautiful image over on DeviantARt from a wonderful artist who goes by JadeDragonne she has gorgeous images if you have a minute, drop by and show her some love. I am still so rusty after being out of the craft game for so long. This is a Mother's Day card for my stepmom. I still have one to finish for my mom and one for my grandson's mom. LoL I know..it's Wednesday!
I colored my fairy with Prismacolor colored pencils, OMS and copic markers. I used some distress inks around the edges. I used digi paper from Bearly Mine Designs for my tag. That is sooo on my practice list...more work on making those distress stains more uniform and even. Practice Practice.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
- Bearly Mine - Fairies
- Clear it out-Mother's Day- Use old supplies (I have had these shades of gray paper for ever)
- Tuesday Throwdown-Motherly Love
- Use It Tuesday-All about Mom-Gray papers
- Make it Monday-Anything Goes
- Karen's Doodles-Something for Mom
- Use Your Stuff-Nature
- One Stitch at a Time- Use a digi and Mother's Day
- Pile it on-Fairytales and fantasy
- Sentimental Sundays-For a Special Woman
- Catch the Bug-Anything Goes
- Inspire me Fridays-Anything Goes
- Pattie's Creations-Mother's Day
- The Poodles Parlour-Anything Goes
- Crafts and Me- Diecuts
- My Mum's Craft Shop- Fairytales
- The Paper Shelter - Anything goes
- Waste Not Wednesday- Use forgotten stuff (Shades of gray paper)
- Whimsy Inspiration-Make it Pop add dimension
Special thanks to all of the Challenge Hosts that challenge and inspire us. Thank you to Feline Playful for giving us all the challenges and winners in one spot. Most of all, thank YOU for looking!