Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Card Envelope Boxes!

Wow, it has been so long since my last post I do not even recognize blogger LOL!  On another note I have moved in and I have been able to unpack everything...except my craft supplies ugh!  Hopefully soon I can be back at it.

 On that note,  I have searched high and low for card envelope boxes that would not crush my embellies.  Tracy has come up with these and she is willing to ship world wide.  She also has a candy right now and is going to give away 25 envelope boxes to the winner.  So run over to her blog here and sign up to win!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debra, just popped over to wish you and yours a very merry Christmas and a happy new year
    hugs
    Enfys

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never thought of this Gift Card envelopes box before...I wish to use it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for, taking the time to leave a comment! Big *hugz*
Debra