Sunday, February 28, 2010

STEELLLLLA!

Wow do I love Bugaboo Stamps! This is Stella and she shares her outlook on life in general with the rest of us who need a laugh.  I made this card for a friend who just had surgery, I hope it makes her laugh.  I am entering this card in 5 Challenges:

1. The Pink Elephant Sketch Challenge- Bugaboo is sponsoring this week!
2: Colour Create Challenge- use Red, Black and Off White
3. Dare U 2 Digi Stamp- Use Pearls
4. Saturday Spotlight- a "clean" card challenge
5. Creative Card Crew- Get well soon

Stella is dressed in a nurses uniform, which are typically white, I am not sure I am "trendy chic" enough to pull of the black and red nurses uniform.  What can I say... Baby Steps, practice, practice.

7 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card. The verse made me giggle. I'm sure your friend will love it!
    Sharon
    (aka Celticrafter)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Debra! Aren't the Bugaboo stamps fun!? Thanks for joining us this week at TPE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is hilarious!!! I love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!! This is just darling!! I love your coloring and your layout is awesome!! :) Thanks so much for joining with us at Saturday Spotlight this week!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious image with awesome coloring! Thanks for playing in this week's Saturday Spotlight challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah ha!!! She is tooooo cute! Love the great sentiment too! Great card!
    Thanks for joining Colour Create, I hope you will join again!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha ha What a CUTE and FUN card!!!
    Thank you for joining us at Colour Create!
    hug, Janiel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for, taking the time to leave a comment! Big *hugz*
Debra