Sunday, November 29, 2009

Practice with Photoshop



This is my first experience combining images with Photoshop. I was successful, although unsure of exactly how I did it! I have combined images from two very generous and talented sources. The girl image is Mrs. Tilly Claus a freebie supplied by the talented Wendy at Wendy's Digital Doodling. She has some great images and if you get a chance please check out her blog here. Both the lamp post on the outside of the card and the inner cluster frame are from a wonderful site called Raspberry Road Designs. Both images are free and they have wonderful and generous talent. I check their blog daily. Check out Raspberry Road Designs here. I added pearls to Mrs. Tilly Claus coat and stickles to the snow flakes and lamp post. I used the homemade flower soft fluff for the snow. I used Prismacolor pencils and OMS to color her. The only exception is I use a copic marker for all my skin tones. And yes for my item at least a year old..the metal snowflake brad has been in my stash ..forever! I added a few rhinestones to bling it a bit. The idea to crop the top of the Mrs. Tilly Claus image and place it on the inside of the card is not my original idea. However, I cannot remember who I scraplifted (cardlifted?) it from. Sorry! I am still a work in progress! Thanks for looking and have a great week.


9 comments:

  1. Really lovely Deborayh - I love the lampost which you added also - it gives fab effect xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Debra! Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Digital Doodling :D

    Love and hugs ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Debra, I love what you've done the post looks great with the Tilly image and I love your choice off colours too, thanks for joining us at DD xx

    Hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, the lamp post looks lovely with Tilly.
    Thanks for joining us at Digital Doodling
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on coming in the Top 3 at Digital Doodling xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debra been missing all this as been decorating whole house love Wendys images, your card is very lovely well done on getting top spot I love Rasperry road freebies too tho uncertain how to ue them
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debra--this card is adorable! You did a GREAT job combining--you go girl--now the sky is the limit! I love the flocking to mimic snow--genius touch!

    Purrs & Kisses,
    Kristal of Digi Kitty
    Digi stamps, challenges, & Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for, taking the time to leave a comment! Big *hugz*
Debra