Sunday, September 20, 2009

Birthday Card for Sue B!

This is a birthday card for my friend Sue B! The stamp is a digital I bought from The Stamping Boutique, very nice people over there! The inside of the card reads "Forget health food, at our age we need all the PRESERVATIVES we can get!" I got that sentiment as free word art, sorry I don't remember where. I used stickles on the Bee Hive and I got a little carried away, the paper got a little to wet and started to buckle, however it was ok once it dried. Another lesson learned on my 3rd card ever made and only the second one colored. Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. oh goodness, this is adorable! that is one of my fave of Tracey's cute images! you did a wonderful job on your 3rd card ever! keep going! soon you'll have 333 under your belt! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi love the card, from a fellow stamping boutique follower

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for, taking the time to leave a comment! Big *hugz*
Debra